Red Bobblehead Bunny

God wrote everything. Thanks Ya Robbi.

Hey peoples :)
Assalamualaikum. Currently in my village. Reach here on yesterday :)
Actually I'm not excited to back in here, but I just put a 'nawaitu', I am here to move on and open a new book. Everyone said to me, there is a better reason why god take him from me. Maybe he want to show me a better life. I don't mean my life worse with him, but what I mean is, a better future. I can't sigh. God wrote everything. All god things come from him and bad? It come from us. Thanks Allah. Syukran for everything you gave. Every single thing that happened in my life teach me a lot about LIFE. Relationship teach me to be mature and learn from mistakes.Thanks for show me all of these thing. I just look from the bad-view at the early of time we're break-up but now I can see a reason why Allah decide this now. I can't be weak. I must face this cause its a life. Everyone got their own problems, whether sad or no, everyone through a farewell even they didn't want it. Same goes to me. I can see, everyone beside me try to entertain me, giving a advice to open my eyes. Yes, memory with him is everlast and cherish, but behind a farewell, there is a better reason for this. I get far from 'Allah' since I have a relation with him, I be so careless that Allah is the one love in our heart and that's not a 'human'. I know and can't denied, everyone purely have a love-feelings i heart. I can't denied it. But actually we forget, the most everlast love is Love towards god. And it's true. When he really want something to be, he will do. Even we can't accept it. But as I said, everything happen for a reason guys. I'm not regret for what had happened cause I put a much trust to Allah. He decide everything. We pray a good thing and he will give us a good thing too. Believe it. I'm not ready for get involve in realtionship now, but for what I know, If Allah decide it, I will accept. So much thanks to you ya ALLAH for everything. I feel so calm now cause I feel close to god. I let everything to him. I don't hate my ex, I feel glad to knowing them, cause he teach me to be strong, show me how the life is. Thanks for coming in my life, thanks for everything. I will pray for your happiness, I hope Allah always bless you for everything you do. For me, it called as a sacrified to letting you go for your happiness cause you're can't find a true happiness with me. As you said, I just make you suffer. Yes, I am a weak servant and I can't totally be for what you want of. I hope 'she' can treat you well and can lead you to be a useful person, I also hope she can change you. I pray for your happiness :') I don't keep any revenge along moment we'd been together. I forgive everything, I know everyone did mistakes. i forgive everything :') I hope you too. I always hope that you're find there. Always fine. Amin. Thanks for everything. Thanks god for what you'd present :') Thanks. I know there's a better future for me. I just can pray and tawakal. I must move on, forget everything that had happened and look for future. There's no use crying over what already gone. Maybe god don't meant it. I'm accept and look from the god view on it. I feel relieve now ;') God always beside me.