Red Bobblehead Bunny
12.20 a.m :
 Safely reach Beluran. How I miss 'him' when I see everything in house that remind me of him. All thing remind me of him. But after all, I realize that he don't even care about me anymore. He just so happy with his new life without me :')
God, if this really what you ask for, please help me to erase him from my brain, from my heart. Its pain to keep thinking something that oftenly make you sad. Its hurt. God, please help me to forget everything. I also want to be happy and calm as he did. I'm sure I also can find my happiness even without him beside. I'm sure. Yesterday, I return back his phone. The phone that he gave me. I don't even talk with him, it just make me sad to see his face while I can't have him anymore. Talk a whole night with my little-brother, I feel a bit relief. He understand me so well. But yesterday we'd accompany him to his college and hostel. Aiyooo, how alone I am ohh when he's not around. Reach sabah and should be he will accompany me here, but he wasn't. But I wish a very good luck for him for his study. I hope he'll get mature in his future soon. 
Anyway, I'll try to move on and try to erase everything. It just make bring pathetic in my daily day. Actually lot thing to say but whole my body is sick. Almost 6 hours on way, ohhh that so pain dude! :D I'll update when I think I should to. I need to take a bit rest. I pray for everyone, I hope you guys happy and god bless you everyday! Assalam :)