Red Bobblehead Bunny
What a lonely-midnight ever. I just can't figure-out what actually my mood just now. I think I'm not in a well mood. Yess maybe. And I was thinking about 'him'. I'm worries. Deepin my heart, I'm worries. How about the surgery? He's okay? He's fine? He's sick? I think all of that thing. And the thing keep playing in my mind since the morning. HEY! Can somebody inform me anything about him? :( I want to call him and makesure evrything okay but I can't :( Seriously I can't. I know he don't want someone like 'me' interfere his life. Yet! I can't stop worrying bout him. No matter how busy I was, how hard I try to *ignore and *forget everything, but when the time *pause itself, absolutely I'll thinking bout him. I just can pray to god, help me to totally erase him. He was so happy with his life now. He was so much change than the first man that I know before and I can see, he'll stick with what he was now. I can see that he really move-on freely without me. I'm sorry if I still interfere with your life, even I'm not prefer to text and call you, but actually I'm still keep thinking bout you. I'm worries a lot. Did you realize it? I bet no. And my instincts says, 'he can survive everyday and everytime without thinking of me even a second'. I can't say more cause its no use to keep talk and sigh bout something that you can't even have. I just don't know how to describe how I feels and what my heart want to. As I know, I still think bout him. And that for sure. I just hope, he's always fine. He's always well and get his happiness even that not from 'me'. Nevermind if i'll get hurt, as long I can see he smile and happy. I'm enough with it. I'm willing to do sacrified and the aim is, I want to see him happy. I don't blame him for what had happened. I don't blame anyone. But I take this as a test from god. I hope you always fine there and everywhere hafeez din. I just hope, that you really know what a bad and good thing to do and don't. I'll always here, pray for your happiness. It's okay if I can't have you. But I'll always keep pray for you. Everywhere I am. Actually, in our past-relationship, you don't left me, and I don't left you. But 'Love' left us. Maybe Allah wrote that. Once again, Nevermind. I hope for your happiness outside there. There's no more girl that would mad on you as I did. There's no more a girl would say harsh word to you. There's no more a girl that will make you mad everyday. There's no more a girl would give you trouble, there's no more girl that would care you so tightly as I did. There's no more a girl that would control you as I did. There's no more girl that would say 'do' and 'don't for each thing you do. There's no more girl that would pamper you so much as I did. There's no more a girl that would hug you suddenly so tighter as I did. There's no more a girl that would bother your nose as I often did. There's no more a girl that would choose you a cloths when you need it. There's no more a girl that would bother your sleep. There's no more a girl that let you eat her food when she can't finish it, There's no more a girl that would CRY when you mad of her as I did, There's no more girl that would 'blame' and 'mad' you for everything but at the end of 'call', a word of 'I love you dy' would come-out. There's no more a girl that would get so much jealous when you texting with your classmate as I did, There's no more a morning and night wishing as I wish, There's no more girl that would 'listen' you as I did. There's no more a girl that hold your hand so tightly in public as I did, There's no more a girl that would 'hope' for you to be her future-husband as I hope you before, there's no more a girl that would 'missing' you until drop her tears as I do. And after almost everything I says, STILL, you win my heart. You lock it so tight and I can't find where is the key cause you lost it. I just don't know how to open my heart after what had happened between us. Just 1 thing for sure, I'll always pray for you mohd.hafeez Din. Yess. you still my mr.Zombie as forever. Take care always. :') I'm about to sleep. Maybe! emm, Gdnight blog, Gdnite peoples, Gdnite myself, Gdnite everything. Anyway, I'd know my result. I get 2A n 3B. its good. Atleast I don't resit my acc ==' K then, I'm done. May ALLAH bless you guys.