Red Bobblehead Bunny

Long time disapears?

Hi everyone. so missing this blog ohh, behabuk suda dea. Hahaha
btw, i just finish my first sem-break :( Now currently at Lcct, airport KL. waiting for the tomorrow morning then balik mentari court. tempat tinggal w/out parents :( 
1 month holiday? not seems like a holiday guys. why? I think la, no joy activities I do along been in my real home. yah, REAL HOME as well. Balik kampung pun, as usual la, nothing fun to do. guess what? a few days before, my boifie came to my house. On the early morning, how I shock, woke-up and he infront me. How's that surprise and unbelieved. How i miss that moment and also whole day with him :( Spend time so so less!pathetic to think about. Tadi lagi lagi la sandi, time2 tunggu mau masuk gate, my little-sister crying and said she want to follow me. Ohmaiiii, i miss the little girl so much. So much with my dad's and mum's hug. I promise to come back and meet you all once again.
Anyways, the second sem would begin on thin 7th. erghh. can't wait to check-out my pointer dude. And at the same time, can't wait to start new lesson soon. I hope this isn't too late for giving a new-year wishing. Happy new year guys, may god bless us and this 2013 bring fortune with us. Please be nice with me k ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment