Red Bobblehead Bunny

( a lil thing about me )


- i dont like caterpilar , its disgusting .
- i dont take spicy food. But sometimes i will eat, just wanna change my appetite :D
- i hate backstabber .
- i hate been shouted .
- i dont like slow computer .
- i hate stupid superstitious .
- i hate farewell .
- Certainly, i hate bored circumstance .
- i do not like those people who circuitous talk .
- i do not like to waiting .
- I am queen of laugh .
- i love to sleep .
- my choldhood?? i've ever beat my cousins which is male til he got a sewing on his head :DD
- i'm often fail in my maths . LOL .
- i'm sleep without light absolutely .
- i hate violence .
- i like to make people around me to laughing .
- I ever went to labuan with my schoolmate a long time ago .
- My mother give me two necklaces n ring, but i lost both of it :( , same as my boifie, i lost a necklaces that he give to me .
- I'm just ordinary :)
- i have a lot of adoptive brother , but the only one I'm please is brother AHMIN AMISANI :)
- Adoptive sister? I've ever got it, but, its just a long time ago, their name is Suzanna, Sauna, fiza . But i forgot the others .
- who's the apple of my eyes ? He is my sir who teach me english lesson, I'm never ever  found a good sir absolutely like him .
- i love artistic .
- i love to eat Ice'cream :D
- i hate those who copying for the work that i did by my own effort .
- i do not like treason .
- i hate late response . Doesnt't matter in texting or in talking .
- I'm aquarius born .
- I do not eat nut .
- When i'm in hot temper, mostly i will beat n throw any things infront me .
- i'm animal Lover .
- I a type of person who can easily give the forgiveness, but to forget , its much complicated :)
- I dont like to be told about a fake story .
- On my daily life, i'm almost oftenly with my lappy :D
- I've ever be unfaithful in love, but not now oke ? :D
- the almost sad memory in my life is when my late uncle, my late nephew and my late  ex'boyfriend gone forever .
- i'm often habitually tidy n clean lifestyles .
- I really enthuse to try to use eyeliner, how bad I cant :D
- I love to listening song repeatedly .
- i really love fragrance .
- I've ever be in one Good friendship but its end and destroy Just because one of my member  be a backstabber . And now , we follow our own way , new life and also new friend . But i'll keep remember and Love them until now [ we are wazhanyrha Sister ]
- i love my momma than my father .
- its hard for me to trust people now :)
- i love to sleep :D
- I've ever plan to be a singer On my childhood :D
- I'm art student :)
- I learn arab languange since I'm in year 1 until form 3 .
- i dont know how to swimming :D
- I'll respect those who respect me .
- now i'm plan to retrieve my failing on PMR, I'll give more affort for my SPM .
- i do not like to sharing drink or Using the same spoon with others include my family member [ this not because i'm stingy or what, but this is me  ]
- i hate noise .
- i hate nonsense talk .
- i'm so much hate nosy talker .
- i DONT TRUST SHAMAN .
- i'm a good listener .
- i am advisor mostly in LOVE MATTER :D .
- i love to smile .
- I'm suck to the liar
- i dont like snake . same as caterpillar, its disgusting .
- I've ever slap someone [ SECRET :D ] when i'm on form3 . It is because , that Bitch rude and make bad rumours about me .
- i have my own haters , but i didn't mind about it : )
- Some of my friends told that i' look alike a child :D
- i love red colour .
- i love to trying something new .
- I'm so much disgust of the cockroach .
- i'm disallow smoke .
- i'm never ever be a drinker .
- i've try a lot of weird things along my life . Such as pierce my tongue, my lips, my nose, n the others . [ SORRY, CANNOT TELL MORE DETAILS ] haha .
- when TENSION, what i'm gonna do is listening song and make it full of volume .
- sometimes I'm stutter in talk :D
- I am the first daughter in famiy .
- i am humble .
- sometimes, I'm talkactive [ depends on situation ]
- i love english lesson so much . [ I've ever got A for my BI, but the next examination , its decrease to B ,SAD :( ]
- my bad habit is BIT MY NAILS :P
So far, these all about me : ) L O L .

- eyra Duffy -

No comments:

Post a Comment